Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Texting

So when we text a guy, how do we go about it?
Should we play games with them, ie - hard to get, or should we just be straight and honest.
I think it’s such a tricky thing!
Some guys like it when you are open and honest with them, but then, other guys may see that as being clingy!

I’ve been texting somebody and we’ve been getting on well. I get excited when he texts me, a sudden rush goes through me and it is new.
We texted each other at least everyday and it was just quite casual with a bit of flirting. We then moved on to Sexting, which is a whole new thing.

As soon as the Sexting start does this mean a line has been crossed from friends to something more? Or is it seen as just mere fun?
Me being a fool, I began to fall for this guy. But was I a fool? Sure, Sexting is fun, but this makes me think of this person in a different light. Someone I’d like to be with.
Was he leading me on? A lot of girls might think that he was, because maybe when it comes to sex we’re sensitive, and maybe it means a bit more to us than just “fun”. But some guys might argue with this.
He hadn’t text me all weekend, and this is where I think… Is he not interested at all? Or maybe he thinks I’m not so is backing off. So when should I text him? Should I even text him at all? Should I wait for him to text me?! It’s so hard to tell through text.
A guy I know is texting my friend and he’s really open with her and texts her quite a lot. She thinks he’s being a little clingy and a bit too much for her. So maybe it all comes down to opinion and what it is you want.
Please let me know you’re thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment